Mobil-home pour Personnes à Mobilité Réduite
Our mobile home PMR (Person with Reduced Mobility) 4/6 persons is specially designed for people with reduced mobility. The exterior and interior fittings in all rooms make it the ideal rental model to circulate easily.
"O'Hara designed this mobile home according to the accessibility criteria recommended by the Tourism and Motor Handicaps Association while taking into account the technical construction requirements."
The mobile home facilitates the circulation and the access to all the parts in wheelchair:
- THE wooden TERRACE is accessible by an access ramp
- THE spacious SALON is equipped with a rectangular dining table with a useful height of 70 cm, it also has a lowered work surface in the kitchen for wheelchair accessibility.
- THE BEDROOMS are equipped with raised beds to facilitate the transfers: 1 room with a bed for 2 persons, 1 room with two beds for 1 person, 1 convertible in the living room allowing the bedding of 2 persons
- THE WATER ROOM with sturdy and waterproof Italian shower suitable for disabled people (medical shower chair with removable backrest) and integrated WC.
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible and the doors are sliding.
The essential comfort of your daily life in the heart of nature
Holiday cheques accepted.
Don't delay any longer, book your holidays in the Pays de la Loire region!